Deschner Kinechek Applications List
Wherever applications require precision speed regulation
Kinecheks allow for smooth plunger operation with low return forces and very quick return times for sensitive applications. Each model can be manufactured with various fluid viscosities to allow the customer to optimize the selection for superior adjustment and performance.
The Mini-K Kinechek is the smallest precision feed control available.
- DRILLING — Regular Drilling (Automatic and Manual), Peck and Skip drilling (Deschner Peckcheks and Skipcheks. Automated Drilling machines, manual drill press, air feed drills and hand held drills.
- FOOD PROCESSING — Due to the leakproof design and inert silicone fluid all models of Kinecheks and Cushioneer can be used safely in all types of food processing applications.
- MEDICAL DEVICE MANUFACTURING — Due to the leakproof design and inert silicone fluid all models of Kinecheks and Cushioneers can be used safely in all types medical device manufacturing applications.
- PNEUMATICS DRIVEN APPLICATIONS — Applications driven by pneumatic cylinders (machining slides, etc.) where air logic and controls do not provide the required precision or is too expensive.
- WINDOW AND DOOR MANUFACTURING — Drilling, clamping, routing, grinding or sanding and cutting applications.
- FURNITURE MANUFACTURING — Drilling, clamping, routing, grinding or sanding and cutting applications.
- AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING AND ASSEMBLY — Control of pneumatic drills, tools and robotics.
- AIRCRAFT MANUFACTURING AND ASSEMBLY — Control of pneumatic drills, tools and robotics.
- GLASS PRODUCTS MANUFACTURING — Grinding, drilling and cutting equipment. Ex. Lens grinding
- PLASTICS MANUFACTURING — Press and stamping control, injection molding, grinding and cutting equipment.
- PACKAGING EQUIPMENT — Conveyor equipment, handling equipment, carton closers and shrink wrap machines.
- SPRAY COATING EQUIPMENT — Automated spray systems where coating thickness is controlled by speed regulation.
- INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT — Flying die cutoff, grinding, metal cutting, automated welding, ultra-sonic welding devices, punch presses, mill table feed control, saw cutting, special lathe applications. (other applications where a controlled feed rate is critical)
- JEWLERY MANUFACTURING — Watch band drilling, grinding and cutting control.
- APPLIANCE MANUFACTURING AND ASSEMBLY — Drilling, clamping, routing, grinding or sanding and cutting applications. Ex: multi drill head application for drilling holes in stove burners.
- GATE OR RAMP CLOSURE DEVICES — Precision control for smooth extension or closure of gates and ramps. (impact reduction) Ex. Handicap ramps for passenger trains, loading ramps for helicopters and small aircraft.
- AUTOMATED MATERIAL HANDLING SYSTEMS — Precision control of gates, sorting and packaging systems, braking and palletizing equipment.
- SKIP DRILLING — (SKIPCHEK) Drilling of tubing, pipe, castings or any hollow products where fast feeding through air space saves time. Used in the manufacture of patio furniture, watch bands, wheel chairs, etc. (available in single or multi-skip models. Skips can be multiple sizes within the overall stroke length.) Eliminates opposing drill heads often used for in-line holes.
- DEEP HOLE DRILLING — (PECKCHEK) Drilling to a depth of more than three times the drill diameter where the drill must be retracted multiple times to remove waste or chips. (Plastic, Metal, Rubber and Wood products)
- PROSTHETIC APPLICATIONS AND EXERCISE EQUIPMENT
Deschner Corporation has many customers, throughout the world, using our products in many applications and in many environments. We are sure that this list does not include 100% of the applications available as our customers are very creative and are often finding new and more unique applications that are still unknown to us.
If you are using our Kinecheks in an application that is not included in this list and would like to share this information with us, it would be greatly appreciated. We will be happy to add your new application to our list for others to see.
Please send new application information to . Subject should be “New Application Information, Attention Toby Ryan.